Who is Cura Terrae?
Cura Terrae is a group of industry leading environmental companies providing consultancy, services and solutions to help take care of the Earth.
We are always looking to work with people who are committed to doing their best, delivering for clients and for their colleagues.
Working for us
Our culture is driven by our strength in teamwork and professionalism. We promote integrity and treat people with respect.
We support each other and embrace diversity to create a place where people from every background can come together and do great things.
We invest in our people and support professional development and are committed to supporting our people and giving them tools to make improvements to their health and wellbeing.
Become part of our team!
About this opportunity
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Senior Purchase Ledger clerk to work as part of a centralised finance team at our Head Office in Sheffield.
Working closely with the Group Senior Financial Controller and other regional senior staff, you will be responsible for:
- Overseeing smooth day to day running of the Purchase Ledger Function for a number of Group companies
- Processing of purchase invoices
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Processing of supplier payment runs
- Processing expenses
- Managing and processing of company credit cards
- Reconciling and closing ledgers
- Dealing with supplier queries in a timely manner
- Liaising with regional managers, business admins and colleagues
- Championing and ensuring compliance with the purchase order process across the Group companies
Essential skills and experience
- Ability to prioritise and manage time efficiently
- High attention to detail
- Team player
- Proficient in Sage or similar, excel and project management systems
- Good communication
Cura Terrae is an equal opportunities employer providing a supportive friendly working environment. We offer competitive salaries and flexible working hours. This full-time role involves working in our relaxed and friendly office, with flexible working hours, Monday to Friday.
How to apply
To apply for the role please send your CV to the recruitment team (email@example.com).