As Brand & Communications Lead you will work closely with the other members of the Marketing Team to deliver consistent and strategic messages, both internally and externally, to develop and promote the Cura Terrae and subsidiary brands. You will tell the story of our organisation, our mission, the people we work with and the work we do to a variety of audiences.
You will be a strong collaborator with solid writing, editing and proofreading skills and with experience in planning and executing events. You will work closely with the Social Media Executive and Content Coordinator to execute effective communications campaigns across different channels.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented communications professional. As the lead on our communications efforts, you will gain autonomy to develop our long-term communication strategy and shape the way we do things.
What you’ll lead on:
- Responsible for external and internal communications
- Lead on Public Relations, developing our contacts database and working with outside providers as necessary
- Manage external graphic designers, photographers, filmmakers and so on
- Events Management – be the face and voice of company at industry events
- Copywriting – press releases, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Building and fostering strong relationships with internal and external parties
- Educating colleagues on effective and consistent communication to empower them to become brand ambassadors
- Internal Comms – planning and approving regular communications to be sent out to employees, including staff newsletters and company news reports
- Develop the company’s voice in line with branding and values
- Developing long-term communications strategies
The skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Experience in a similar role, whether already established in your specialism or looking to move into a lead role
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills, ideally (but not necessarily) developed through a degree in communications, journalism, marketing, or a related field
- Strong knowledge of a variety of communications channels and how to use them
- Excellent organisational skills and a natural multitasker
- Team player who can confidently build relationships with internal and external people alike
- Ideally, an interest in the environment and the work we do
This role reports into the Group Marketing Manager and will be part of a passionate, specialist Marketing team with expertise across a diverse range of specialist areas within Marketing.
Our Head Office is in Sheffield, but we will be flexible with location for the right candidate. We are an equal opportunities employer; providing a supportive and friendly working environment wherever that may be. The role is full time, working Monday to Friday, with a competitive salary of £30,000 on offer.
How to apply
To apply for the role please send your CV to the recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org).