About Enviro Technology Services Ltd:
Enviro Technology Services is a supplier and service provider of real-time instrumentation and tailored turnkey environmental monitoring systems for measuring air pollution and greenhouse gases. ET works with clients to provide support and guidance on air monitoring solutions and strategies; helping to protect the environment and human health against the effects of air pollution.
We pride ourselves in our knowledge and technical expertise of all things related to air pollution monitoring. It is this expertise, gathered over almost four decades of practical knowledge, that enables us to advise upon the wide range of different applications that our instruments are used for – and to help our local authority, university/research and industrial clients alike solve their specific air monitoring problems.
We are now looking for a Field Services Engineer who will:
- Carry out repairs and maintenance to air monitoring instruments – typically located in roadside enclosures – their peripheral equipment (pumps, tubing etc.) and the enclosures themselves, as well as other routine duties provided by the Customer Service Manager/Workshop Coordinator
- Update and keep customers informed regarding the status of any instruments being repaired offsite (when required/relevant)
- Assist in final testing and installation of new system builds and carry out any customer factory tests including commissioning of new – or decommissioning of old – equipment onsite
- Provide customer training in the use and basic maintenance of onsite equipment
- Provide technical assistance in introducing and implementing new products to the market
We are hopeful to receive applicants who meet the below criteria:
- You will have proven experience in the servicing and commissioning of instrumentation
- You will already have demonstrable engineering experience, ideally alongside an approved apprenticeship in an engineering discipline
- You will hold a (BTEC) HNC in Electronics or Mechanical Engineering or a (BTEC) ONC in similar disciplines is acceptable
- You must hold a full UK Driving Licence to drive vehicles with manual or automatic transmission
Due to occasional site work being carried out where children or vulnerable adults will be present, candidates may be subject to Disclosure and Barring Service checks along with other relevant employment checks.
ET are committed to promoting a diverse and inclusive community, we welcome applicants from all backgrounds, including those from ethnically diverse backgrounds, LGBTQI+ communities, and those living with disabilities.
How to apply
To apply for the role please send your CV to the recruitment team (email@example.com).
The closing date for receipt of CV submissions is Sunday 2nd July 2023.